Welcome back to Down the Line Sports. In case you are wondering last week we were minutes away from having a PERFECT week 5. We said it would be a week for home field advantage, but no one listened. Apparently, Cleveland, Chicago and Buffalo didn’t care about a 15-0 week because the teams combined scored a joint 27-10 in the fourth quarter to be carried of the field for a W. We’ll get back to picks in a minute.
On a positive note cheers to the New England Patriots for what they did for Devon Still. The Patriots cheerleaders wore jerseys to show support for Still’s daughter who is battling pediatric cancer.
Things to know going into Week 6:
- Indy has won nine straight against the AFC South, can that continue in Houston?
- Tom Brady showed he is very much alive, but will he show up in Buffalo?
- Will someone be bored enough to watch the Jags vs Titans game?
- How will Tony Romo screw up in Seattle this week?
- Can Eli keep rolling?
- Will Vick be “prepared” to come into a game the Jets will be down big in?
- Did Tony Sparano bury his Raiders with that ball, if not can he?
To the picks.
Last week: 12-3
Week 6 Byes: New Orleans and Kansas City
HOUSTON over Indianapolis
TENNESSEE over Jacksonville
Baltimore over TAMPA BAY
MINNESOTA over Detroit
Denver over New York (A)
BUFFALO over New England
CINCINNATI over Carolina
MIAMI over Green Bay
Cleveland over Pittsburgh
San Diego rolls over OAKLAND
ATLANTA over Chicago
ARIZONA over Washington
SEATTLE over Dallas
New York (N) over PHILADELPHIA
ST. LOUIS over San Francisco