Can it be true? Oh, can it be true? No conflicts have occurred this week. That shocks me and I know you are shocked too.
This week has a host of storylines starting with the Thursday night game. The New York Football Giants will travel to Washington. Both teams come into the contest with a 1-2 record. The loser of this game will most likely fall to 1-5. That record still may be good enough to win the NFC East.
Other storylines from around the league:
- Can the Chargers winning streak continue without a running game?
- How will Teddy Bridgewater and Blake Bortles fair in their 1st NFL starts?
- Will the Patriots a Play well against a “good” team?
- Can Da Bears or 49ers play a complete game?
- Will Geno Smith or Ryan Tannehill get benched?
The Down the Line Sports Blog has on again had a winning week. Actually going into last week, my picks were better than all of the experts on NFL Sunday Countdown on ESPN.
Last week: 9-7
Bye: Arizona, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Denver, Seattle, St. Louis
New York (N) over Washington
HOUSTON over Buffalo
CHICAGO over Green Bay
INDIANAPOLIS over Tennessee
PITTSBURGH over Tampa Bay
BALTIMORE over Carolina
Detroit over NEW YORK (A)
Miami over OAKLAND
SAN DIEGO over Jacksonville
MINNESOTA over Atlanta
Philadelphia over SAN FRANCISCO
DALLAS over New Orleans
KANSAS CITY over New England