As we come down the home stretch of the NFL season, there are a few teams that need to make a move, while others need to move out of the way.
Teams that need W’s this week
- Kansas City- Yes, a win over Washington can go a long way. Them having a banged up defense is no longer an excuse. After three straight loses in a tough AFC, we will see how good KC really is.
- Dallas- This game is set up to be be a “How ’bout them Cowboys” fail game. They will be going against a Jay Cutlerless Bears team.
- Carolina- Are they really a contender? There will be an opprotunity to pickup a W against a divisional tough rival. To stay in the Wild Card race or take the division lead, a win must be put on the board.
Those pretenders that can stop pretending
- New York Football Giants- If they want to make history, the time is now. Take a dump or get off the toilet!
- Detroit- The NFC North has been their’s to lose, and it appears that they are trying to do so. Minnesota has wasted the great talent, Adrian Peterson, and Chicago and Green Bay are playing with 41st string QB’s. If the want to go to the playoffs the time is now.
- San Francisco- After being blown out by Seattle in the first meeting San Fran is bound to make this a game. If the 49ers want to have opposing teams playing at Candlestick Park in the playoffs, they need to win this huge game.
Week 14 Games
CIN over Ind
GB over Atl
NE over Cle
NYJ over Oak
PHI over Det
Pit over Mia
Buf over TB
KC over Was
BAL over Min
Den over Ten
ARI over Stl
SD over Nyg
Sea over SF
Car over NO
CHI over Dal
JAX 27 over Hou 20
(Home teams indicated by caps)
- Week 14 NFL Picks (baselinesportsblog.com)
- NPC’s Week 14 NFL Picks (nicepickcowher.com)
- Week 14 NFL game picks: Following up season best week (silverandblackpride.com)
- NFL Week 14 Straight Picks (theinfalliblebro.com)
- Week 14 Pick ‘Em – Joe (deanandjoe.wordpress.com)
- NFL Power Rankings 2013: Week 14, Eagles Crack Top 10 (bleedinggreennation.com)